|Shipping:||Free Shipping To UNITED STATES|
|Delivery:||Item is temporarily sold out.|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||USD$ 5.19 shipped||USD$ 5.09 shipped||USD$ 4.99 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?
Try Or Contact Us Directly
100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend (2 out of 2)
Involvement Level: Expert (understands the inner workings)
Pros: * Three times as many power / cigarette sockets as most cars have.
* All three can be used at the same time
* A USB socket to power items that require 5v
* It's cheap, I found an identical item locally for $18 AU.
* It's a simple 'plug n play' setup.
* Made from sturdy plastic, it won't break easily.
Cons: * Over packaged. DX wrapped mine in about 1/2 a roll of tape.
* Despite being sealed, it was rather dirty, like it had been handled by a mechanic before being packaged.
* The smooth plastic and slightly ribbed design offer no grip and it will slide all over the place - Some double sided tape will hold it in place.
Other: If you're a person who spends a lot of time in a car or truck and need to keep several items powered or charged, you can't go wrong with this.
It's a great buy.