|Shipping:||Free Shipping To UNITED STATES|
Ships within 7-10 business days
|Image Sensor:||5.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Sensor|
|Max pixels:||5.0 Mega pixels|
|Storage slot:||SD Card slot (up to SDHC 8GB)|
|Still Image:||Image File Format: JPEG|
|Zoom:||4X digital zoom Lens|
|Display LCD Monitor:||2.4" TFT LCD 270 degree rotation|
|Interface:||USB 2.0 high speed/AV|
|OSD languages:||English / Simplified Chinese|
|Power Source:||BL-5C 1500mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Accessories:||1 * BL-5C 1500mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|1 * USB Cable|
|1 * AV Cable|
|1 * 110-240v Battery Charger (EU plug)|
|1 * English/Chinese user manual|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||USD$ 46.2 shipped||USD$ 46.06 shipped||USD$ 45.91 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?
Try Or Contact Us Directly
100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend (1 out of 1)
Involvement Level: Expert (understands the inner workings)
Pros: - Small and light - my hand fits gently into it
- Haven't counted the framerate, but recording with a tripod makes a smooth and fluid video
- Rotating screen
- Nylon strap is extremely convenient
- Appealing colour
- Just a few sturdy buttons, so if you have big fingers like me you don't have to worry about pressing two or more by mistake
- Nokia battery, easy to replace if necessary
- Menus are easy to use and have a lot of features
- Can be charged via USB
Cons: - Zoom is crap, and only digital (not optical). My cellphone lens is better than that.
- Not HD, of course (video 720x576, photos 5 MP)
- Battery life is too short - buying a replacement battery is good
- LED glows green when turned on and red when battery is low or when it is recharging, but you never kow when battery is fully recharged, as the LED never changes to green again until you disconnect the charger
- You MUST have/buy a SD card, internal memory is only 1.78 MB
- No microphone jack (I can live without that)
- No audio boost function. Internal mic seems to be very low volume. Use a good video editing software to boost your audio after recording.
- The AV cable is red and white only! So how to output video to my TV? I have to buy a new cable separately. Fortnuately there are loads of them here in DX.
Other: I bought this camera to record a few home videos and put them into Youtube. Good for my purposes.
Don't expect advanced or even semipro quality. If you have the cash, go for a better device.
Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections