|Shipping:||Free Shipping To UNITED STATES|
Ships within 7-10 business days
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||USD$ 36.57 shipped||USD$ 36.46 shipped||USD$ 36.34 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?
Try Or Contact Us Directly
100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend (1 out of 1)
Involvement Level: Expert (understands the inner workings)
Pros: - Very good quality
- Reads pretty much every barcode, tried about 50 different styles! Even small barcodes are read without hassle
- Can scan barcodes shown on computer screens!
- Scanner can be programmed for specific barcodes using the special barcodes inside the manual. (default is to read everything)
- Beeps when barcode is succesfully read
- USB cable is pretty long (about 2 metres)
- Acts like a keyboard, it just sends keystrokes followed by a Carriage Return (can be changed by programming the scanner)
Cons: - Input is pretty slow, probably because it' s just a serial (RS232) scanner with a serial to USB converter in the connector plug.
- Connector plug is big, because of serial to USB converter
Other: Excellent quality for an even better price.
Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections