|Shipping:||Free Shipping To UNITED STATES|
|Delivery:||Item is temporarily sold out.|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||USD$ 19.76 shipped||USD$ 19.66 shipped||USD$ 19.56 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?
Try Or Contact Us Directly
100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend (2 out of 2)
Involvement Level: Expert (understands the inner workings)
Pros: - Looks pretty good, until you notice the subdials are all fake :(
- It's built well, as most IK watches are
- I like the Breitling style case and bezel
- The hands glow in the dark; there are tiny round hour markers on the 1/3/5/7/9/11 that glow too. This is the only IK watch I have that has all glowing hands AND hour markers! The others only have glowing hands.
Cons: - Unfortunately the GITD material doesn't glow long at all - probably a few minutes max, if you charge it up with a UV LED torch...
- All the subdials are fake. The only function this watch has is as a plain hour/minute/second timepiece. The other bits are just for decoration
- Costs the same or more than other IK watches that DO have full functions!
- The band is much harder to adjust than the usual IK bands, because the pins are angled rather than straight.
Other: It's probably worth getting if you need a watch with (nearly) full GITD markings and/or if you like the look and don't mind the fake bits. Just don't expect it to do anything other than tell the time!