|Shipping:||Free Shipping To UNITED STATES|
Typically ships in 7 - 10 business days
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||USD$ 28.10 shipped||USD$ 28.00 shipped||USD$ 27.90 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?
Try Or Contact Us Directly
100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend (2 out of 2)
Involvement Level: Expert (understands the inner workings)
Pros: - Powerful transmitter, not sure if it is 1000mW though.
- Amazing reception compared with the built in antenna of my Laptop.
- RealTek 8187L and RTL8225 chipset.
- High Gain Dish Directional Antenna, very useful if you have to penetrate 5 walls or to aim a specific location.
- No overheating problems.
- The transmitter has a nice slick design with a detachable clip.
- Perfect for injection and monitor on BT 3/4.
- Windows 7 64 bit found it, and installed the drivers without needing the CD.
- You can use the antenna dish on any Wifi router that has a detachable RP-SMA connector antenna.
- Comes with "Back Track 3 (Spoonwep2)" software CD.
Cons: - Not very portable, the dish antenna is a little bit bulky to carry it around with your laptop.
- Manual is Chinese and it is only for the BT3 software.
- 100cm antenna cable, should be a little longer.
- The dish does rotate only 90o, not even 180o.
- The transmitter has no inside shielding.
Other: It works perfectly and has a great quality / price. Recommended purchase.