|Shipping:||Free Shipping To UNITED STATES|
Typically ships in 7 - 10 business days
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||USD$ 18.61 shipped||USD$ 18.51 shipped||USD$ 18.41 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?
Try Or Contact Us Directly
Involvement Level: Expert (understands the inner workings)
Pros: * Comes in a nice case good for a gift
* Heavy ,some people might like a light pen but I like ones that feel a bit heavy ,so its a pro in my opinion
* 3.91gb Free and usable :)
* Writes very well
Cons: * Unlike SKU 10185 this one has a smaller bottom(for the pen) and a bigger top(for usb) for the usb, instead of it being the same shape for both the bottom and the top,making it pretty obvious that it isn't a normal pen,not really a con but I like my usb devices to be hidden ;)
* Metal feels cheap and doesn't have a smooth finish.
* Refill is a bit small.
* Doesn't look like a normal standard refill so replacement will be a bit of a problem,*Hint* DX get some refills :P
* Thread used to connect the usb end to the pen end isn't very good so screwing the two ends of the pen together is a bit difficult and its easy to strip the thread, SKU 10185 doesn't suffer from this.
Other: A decent pen, DX could get some refills for it ins tock (I will get some if they do),only bad thing about it is the bad thread that's used to connect the two ends of the usb together :(