- Supports data stream or live engine data(near 300 live data);
- Displays the vehicle's sensors status information;
- Reads Generic Codes(P0, P2, P3, U0) and Manufacturer Specific Codes
(P1, P3, and U1);
- Erases trouble codes and resets check engine lights;
- Displays I/M readiness status;
- Detects OBD2 freeze frame information;
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) status;
- Identifies and displays Pending Codes;
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that
support mode 9;
- Wider vehicle coverage with CAN protocol support;
- Displays total # of codes retrieved, record all trouble code history.
- Code definitions displayed on unit color-screen;
- Unit upgradeable via flash programming;
- Easy to use with friendly menu interface;
- Large, 128 x 64 easy-to-read backlight LCD display with adjustable contrast;
- Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable;
- Multilingual: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch.
- Four live data graph can be chosen by the user;
- Auto-save the data and print function at off-vehicle status;
- Display: backlight, 2.8" screen display with contrast adjustment.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50'C (32 to 122'F).
- Storage temperature: -20 to 70'C (-4 to 158'F).
- Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery. (we won't provide the battery in the product)
- All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin interface (include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States,all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe, Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO9141, KW2000 protocols compliant vehicles (including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)