List Price: US$105.20
|Shipping:||Free Shipping To UNITED STATES|
Typically ships in 7 - 10 business days
|Battery Configurations:||3 x 18650 batteries (4 x 18650 batteries included)|
|Voltage Input:||10.8~12.6 V, 12.6 V max|
|Mode Memory:||Circuitry Features Mode Memory|
|Mode Arrangement:||Hi > Mid > Low > Fast Strobe > Slow Strobe|
|Circuitry:||Digital Regulated 4200 mA Current Output|
|Brightness:||1300 lumens maximum brightness (manufacturer rated)|
|Runtime:||210 Minutes (manufacturer rated)|
|Lens:||Coated Glass Lens|
|Reflector:||Aluminum Smooth / OP Reflector|
|Accessories Included:||4 x Protection 18650 Rechargeable Li-on Batteries; 1 x Carrying Shoulder Strap; Battery charger adapter AC 100~240 V (US plug); English user manual|
To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||USD$ 94.1 shipped||USD$ 93.81 shipped||USD$ 93.53 shipped|
What is Bulk Rate? BulkRate is a semi-wholesale system with items priced separately from retail. When you use bulk rates, a flat $1.70 registered air mail fee will automatically be added to your cart to ensure delivery of package. While BulkRate's intention is to offer cheaper prices when you buy in bulk, because it is priced separately it on occassions show a higher than retail price. That's why we ask you to enter BULKRATE as a coupon code to manually activate the rates. You can always opt not to use the bulk rates. If you are looking for wholesale prices please feel free to contact us.
Looking to get even more?
Try Or Contact Us Directly
100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend (1 out of 1)
Involvement Level: Expert (understands the inner workings)
Pros: * It comes in a fancy box, instead of bubble wrap.
* The finish on it is perfect. The battery tube is composed of two sections and the paint on each match perfectly, unlike the TrustFire X6. On the X6 the two tube sections vary slightly in paint color.
* It is a long flashlight, which I prefer, unlike the X2.
* Smooth reflector and angled in such a way that makes it more of a thrower. The hot spot in the beam is smaller than the X6 and X2 which have the same reflector by the way.
* It has memory i.e. it remembers what mode it was shut off in.
* The driver is the best I have seen here on DX for a SST-50. It puts out 4.5 ADC at the emitter, and 1.7 ADC at the switch. For this test I have used 3 Panasonic NCR18650 2900 mAh. The driver looks to be completely redesigned. (see pictures) I wish DX would start selling this driver separately.
* For modders, one feature I liked about this flashlight is that everything disassembles easy by unscrewing i.e. no pressed parts. You can take this thing apart over and over without damaging it.
Cons: These are minor.
* The bottom of the reflector is flat which causes the beam to have a ring around the spill.
For modders, the driver compartment is not as big as the X6 but still usable.
* It gets hot during use. 105 deg F after 10 min. on high; 120 F after 20. By comparison the X6 gets 120 F after 10 min. on high and 140 F after 20 but I modded my X6 to output 7.7 ADC to the emitter.(it came with 6.0 ADC)
Other: I definitely recommend you buy this if you’re thinking about it.